CHALLENGED, POOR OR BAD CREDIT BUSINESS & EQUIPMENT LEASING PROGRAM
Let our years of experience in financing challenged credit help you to get the equipment you need! We know how to package your lease request so that our banks and funding groups look favorably upon your request.
Equipment financing may be an affordable alternative to a loan. Many lending institutions have very strict requirements businesses must meet before the bank will extend a loan or line of credit. Bank loans usually require a significant down payment that can range between 10% – 20% of the equipment cost.
With a Lease Genie lease our standard program only requires one advance payment and the documentation fee prior to the start of the lease. Lease Genie is able to offer financing to more businesses that have yet to establish a strong credit history or have a compromised credit history through our innovative, multilevel financing products.
Business and Equipment Leasing Credit Requirements:
- If you have filed bankruptcy it must have been discharged
- You may need a co-signer or additional collateral to obtain approval
Helpful Hints to get an Approval for your Equipment or Start Up Business Lease:
- Write an explanation for the negative items on your credit report
- Submit at least 3 months bank statements (all pages) with your application
- Write an explanation on how this piece of equipment will improve your business profits or save your business money
Call Lease Genie today toll-free at (877) 715-5105 for a free no-obligation consultation, we look forward to helping you grow.